Hi, my name is Sierra. I'm one of Marlie's B.F.F's. She asked me to gust blog for her. So I'm gonna talk about what's important about friends and how to treat them.
1.You can't lie because they will get mad.Like the other day Marlie's friend Sonali lied to Marlie about giving her a Butter finger for a cookie. And my friend Tiana lied to me about her being rich and her dad the most famous D.J around.
2. Friend's are always there for you. Weather you're going through a divorce between mom and dad, or puberty. Their always there to talk to.
3.Don't talk about them behind their back's. That is so rude. Like this one girl named Brittney did that because the boy she liked a boy that liked me. Well, I have to admit I was allot prettier and smarter. : )
4. Friends are good because when you're about to be left alone at home they know exactly when to call you to come over. That's what Marlie did to me last night. Thank you Marlie!
So you see friend's are really great to have. But there's more thing's not to do to you're friends. See you everyone!!
