Saturday, December 15, 2007

Daniel, My Scaredy Cat Brother

Right now, I am so mad! My mom pities my brother Daniel because he says he's "scared". For example: this morning I told Daniel that ghosts haunt the top bunk, where he sleeps. Then when Trenton and I were talking we got an idea, "Let's scare Daniel!" I know what your thinking. "How mean!!!" But finally....... we can get revenge for all of the bad stuff he does to us!!! So I get on the top bunk when he's under the blanket. I start breathing hard, moving the fan and Trenton opens the drawers. Then Trenton tells Daniel to come up to the top. When they're climbing the ladder, Trenton gives me the thumbs up. I jump off the bed and sneak up behind him and say........."AAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!" He turns around and screams. Trenton and I fall on the floor in laughter :)


Now it's night time. Daniel tells mom that I scared him. Mom says, "Why would you scare your brother like that!?" "But Mom! We were just playing with him!" Of course I have to say something..........again. "You're such a baby!" I tell Daniel. Then I turn to mom. "He just says he's scared so you can pity him!" I yell at her then I run to the computer. Another argument ends with me as the bad guy.