Monday, December 17, 2007

Three Christmas Wishes

If I had three wishes for Christmas, they would be:

1. A wish for everyone to be happy. I think that there is too much war and hatred in the world. That makes me very , very mad! Whenever someone feels like doing something bad, they should stop and think, "What would Jesus do if he was here now?"

2. A wish that everyone would everyone would celebrate Jesus's birthday. A lot of people don't believe in Him. It makes me sad. I think that Christmas has become all about money and presents, but it's not. It's about Jesus's birthday.

3. I wish that my Grandma I. could spend Christmas with us again. She went to heaven in the summer time. I was going to write her a story for Christmas. I still miss her.

I still like getting presents, but Christmas should be about more than just getting stuff. These are my wishes.