Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dakotas Best And Worst Day Ever

Yesterday was my dog, Dakota's, arrival back home from the kennel. She was so excited! She loved being home and was all clean from getting groomed. But she was in for a rough day.
It got to be lunch time and we were wondering where Reed was. About 10 minutes later, he showed up without a diaper on. My mom put a new one on him. Next thing you know Dakota comes out with poop all over her muzzel. She took the diaper and chewed on it before my mom could find it. She stunk like baby poop!
Then, at dinner time Ella was laying on the couch asleep. Every one was watching t.v., including my parents. Dakota was snuggled up next to Ella. Dakota probably thought that she was safe from being bothered. Think again my friend! Ella started to wake up..........."Hull...Hullll!!!" Ella barfed all over the dog! Poor Dakota! My mom wiped up Dakota while I checked up on Ella. I went into the room to read to Ella. Ella finally fell asleep. I went to put Dakota in her kennel. She stared at me like she wondered what was going to happen next. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. She's really tired. I think that tommorrow will be a better day for her! :)